INTERNATIONAL YOUTH PILGRIMAGE ON THE WAY OF ST. JAMES
from 18th – 27th AUGUST 2017
- Would you like to be an instrument of PEACE and HOPE for those around you and beyond?
- Would you like to rest a bit from your ordinary life?
- Are you happy and satisfied or do you feel the contrary – unhappy and discouraged?
- Are you courageous or do you run away from difficulties?
- Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
- Are you open to others or closed in on yourself?
- Do you believe in God?
- Would you like to do something meaningful with your life?
- Are Missionary activities and sharing with others very important for you?
- Do you desire to be with people from different countries and cultures?
Do not be afraid! Come as you are. Let’s us walk side by side and discover something together!
This is a youth pilgrimage for girls and boys aged between18 to 35 years who speak and understand Basic English and who are able to walk at least 15 km a day.
Pilgrimage duration :
18th to 27th August 2017
We will all meet in Thielenbrucher - Cologne around 2.00pm. In our program, among other things, there will be a good time for getting to know one another and visiting of Cologne (in the morning 19/08/2017)
We will walk from 20th the 26th August, around 20 km each day, starting from Blankenheim, through Kronenburg, Prüm, Waxweller, Mettendorf, Welschbilling to Trier.
250 euro (which includes food, accommodation, materials and insurance). 100 euro should be paid in advance when you enrol for the pilgrimage.
Enrolment deadline: 25th June 2017
Tel. +48 739 511 591